Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- remove Interface TxnLog. The discussion on the mailing list (subject: "Get rid of unnecessary Interfaces") didn't give a definite No...?
- make things private where possible
- does preAllocSize need to be static and therefor global?
- the append method has one big if statement from begin to end. make this a fast return
- new private method to initialize a new logStream if logSTream == null
- move the check for a faulty transaction in the method o.a.z.s.persistence.Util.marshallTxnEntry
- mashallTxnEntry is only ever used from the append method of FileTxnLog. However I've seen the same code somewhere else...
- new private method that returns a checksum for a given bytebuffer and length