Affects Version/s: 0.7.0
When I want to restart interpreter by "Restart" button which in notebook page or interpreter page, I seem it doesn't work.
It will make zombie process, I'm not sure maybe this issue can be related to
OS: CentOS 6
I test "Restart" button by spark, python, sh interpreter
Interpreter Setting: "Globally & Shared"
1. Run simple code such as 'print("hello")'
2. Click "Restart" button which in notebook or interpreter page
3. Monitor java process by 'jps' command
- spark interpreter: it doesn't work
- python interpreter: it doesn't work
- sh interpreter: it works
It looks like some issues exist in specified interpreters.
I try to setup interpreter setting to "Per user & isolated", event sh interpreter doesn't work.
I seem this issue occurs when I enable authentication for users by shiro, if I disable authentication then "Restart" button can work well.