Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.1.0-beta
This is part of
As per the updated design, AM will receive per NM, NMToken in following scenarios
- AM is receiving first container on underlying NM.
- AM is receiving container on underlying NM after either NM or RM rebooted.
- After RM reboot, as RM doesn't remember (persist) the information about keys issued per AM per NM, it will reissue tokens in case AM gets new container on underlying NM. However on NM side NM will still retain older token until it receives new token to support long running jobs (in work preserving environment).
- After NM reboot, RM will delete the token information corresponding to that AM for all AMs.
- AM is receiving container on underlying NM after NMToken master key is rolled over on RM side.
In all the cases if AM receives new NMToken then it is suppose to store it for future NM communication until it receives a new one.
AMRMClient should expose these NMToken to client.