Thanks Carlo Curino. Pushed v6.
Fixed the remaining Yetus warning except the 4 checkstyles in RouterWebServices, due to default param in reservation rest call the lines are longer than 80.
3. Opened YARN-6887.
4. Added a comment. We can have hsr with the query params inside or the additionalParam.
5. Good point. It does not matter since the Router will convert the XML/Json to an object again and convert to XML/Json before answer to the Client.
All the calls from Router to RM will be in XML, while between the client and the router can be in both format. There will be no changes from Client side.
I changed TestRouterWebServicesREST to have some calls from the client in XML and some in Json to validate my point.
6. I am not doing a general equality test because I am running with a live RM and the test makes a similar (but separate) call to RM.
Let me give you an example:
- t0) the test1 submits an application app1;
- t1) the test1 finishes at t1;
- t2) the test2 (independent from test1) asks some detail information - as running containers or active MB - to the yarn rm;
- t3) an app1's container goes from accepted to running;
- t4) the test2 asks the same detail information to the router. At this point all the information are not the same.
For this reason, I am restricting my checking to values that do not change over time.