Sorry for the partial ambiguity of this error, as I can't manage to reproduce it step by step:
- Alice is working on a wave
- Bob logs-in and sees the wave of Alice as unread, in the top of his inbox.
- Bob opens the wave, and it (frequently) triggers "Error": sometimes it stays loading the wave, others it appears the "No conversations in this wave".
- If Bob clicks in another wave, it opens normally. And later on, Bob can open Alice's wave normally.
- In the side of Alice, sometimes the fact that Bob opened her wave implies that from that moment, all her editions are lost. Sometimes it shows an "Error" when this happens, but she can still continue editing (without thinking her editions are not being saved).
- When Alice leaves the wave opening another one, and comes back to hers, she'll see that no editions were saved since the moment Bob opened it.
In a context of abundance of users, this scenario appears frequently.