- Alice: begins editing a blip of a wave. She needs to write a long paragraph.
- Bob: begins editing a while after Alice, in another blip in the same wave.
- Alice doesn't see that Bob is writing, nothing new appears
- Alice finishes editing her wave and moves to another wave.
- Bobs finishes editing that wave and moves to another wave.
- When Alice comes back to the same wave, she sees her edition was not fully saved. It saved only until the instant that Bob began editing.
- When Bob comes back to the wave, he sees nothing of what he wrote was saved.
Sometimes it shows the mysterious delta error from:
but other times it shows nothing on the log, so don't know if it's directly related or just chance.