The test server and client ignore --transport and --ssl arguments and always use raw socket.
I updated those apps so that it uses available transports but following are disabled because they are not available at this time.
http transport for server
evhttp transport for client and server
Other than that, the patch adds testBinary and testBool calls to the client.
- testBinary, testStringMap and testMulti were missing
- testInsane and testMapMap didn't validate received values
- return code didn't follow what specified in test/README.md (although it's common)
- testInsanity didn't follow spec
- testInsanity was following C++ version
- Fix testMapMap and testInsanity
- Add testBinary (Skipped for JSON proto to avoid make check failure)
- Enabled logging for test server so that log files actually have something at least