I hope it's the last time such a broad fix is needed on this.
- fix testBinary and testMultiException handler of c_glib server
- nodejs server testBinary handler was missing
- python and haskell lib names were incorrect in configure.ac (sorry about that)
- Enable dart in make cross
- ruby clients did not disconnect from the server
Since many test servers use rudimentary TSimpleServer, it resulted in dead locks
- nodejs clients only half-closed (no more send) the connection.
the same reason as the above, it resulted in hang.
(The patch simply makes it exit with 0 in the end.)
- python server did not log anything to files
- nodejs client assumed that map and set orders were preserved