Solr
  1. Solr
  2. SOLR-514

Luke.xsl doesn't process UTF-8 properly

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.3
    • Fix Version/s: 1.3
    • Component/s: web gui
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      Tomcat 5.5

      Description

      When calling the luke request handler with the provided luke.xsl XSLT stylesheet (admin/luke?wt=xslt&tr=luke.xsl), non-ASCII characters are displayed as question marks . Setting a media type with proper character encoding (media-type="text/xml; charset=UTF-8") in the <xsl:output> section solves this problem.

      See also issues https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-233 and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-412.

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Hoss Man added a comment -

          I fixed this both for luke.xsl as well as for all the other XSL files that didn't already have a charset declared.

          Committed revision 659196.

          Show
          Hoss Man added a comment - I fixed this both for luke.xsl as well as for all the other XSL files that didn't already have a charset declared. Committed revision 659196.

            People

            • Assignee:
              Hoss Man
              Reporter:
              Lars Kotthoff
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Development