While investigating test failures for
OPENJPA-1469 I found that the test org.apache.openjpa.persistence.detachment.TestDetachNoStateField failed due to a bug in BrokerImpl.getObjectId().
The problem with the TestDetachNoStateField is that when we tried to save the relationship from a managed entity to a detached(with no DSM) we failed to get the oid of the detached Entity. In turn we weren't updating the cache properly. I added a new test case to test only the failing part of the broker.
|Transition||Time In Source Status||Execution Times||Last Executer||Last Execution Date|
|37m 24s||1||Rick Curtis||18/Aug/10 23:00|
|82d 16h 59m||1||Rick Curtis||09/Nov/10 14:59|
|Status||Resolved [ 5 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Affects Version/s||2.0.0 [ 12314019 ]|