Currently new pricing agreements creation takes user to Accounting app where it is quite an long and arduous process. And many a times a catalog or sales manager doesn't have accounting permission in case quick pricing agreement needs to be placed with customer for specific product(s).
We can provide a quick option from Catalog >> Product >> Agreement screen over "Sales" section that could unfold as follows:
- Have a 'Create Price Agreement' link/button on the Sales Panel and hitting this link could ask user to enter following very basic parameters:
- Party Id From
- Party Id To (Default it to product store's owner party id)
- From Date (default it to show as now() timestamp)
- Through Date
- Upon successful submission of above details system should create Agreement and Agreement Item between customer and organization by passing following default values:
- Role Type Id From = 'Customer'
- Role Type Id To = 'Internal Organization'
- Agreement Type Id = 'Sales'
- Agreement Item Type Id = 'Pricing'
- Product Id= '<ProductId on screen>'
Please refer to attached screenshot for reference placeholder