Comments from David and Ruben:
The things I've done are mostly concerned with the ApplicationDetails portlet and the PortletDetails portlet. I have left the RegistryApplicationList portlet almost in the state in which I received it from David. I think there is still some work left to be done on how the models function for this portlet, like the refresh() method that is called on the ApplicationDataProvider in the ApplicationListHome class. Also for some reason the ordering of the columns in the RegistryApplicationsList does not work anymore. In general this portlet needs to be looked at.
- The ApplicationDetails portlet
- The PortletDetailsManager portlet
Both are not finished yet but with the EditorTemplate the remaining panels shouldn't be that much of a hassle.
- Internationalization is missing
- The user does not get feedback if something fails (saving, deleting, invalid input)
- Portlet preferences do not persist properly, this behaviour is inherited from the old UI version.
- Portlet details lacks some fields still
Note/Warning: this is my first Wicket application, I hope I made the right choices concerning the models.
Sorting is broken.
Life cycle events are all now broken .. try pressing "Stop" on an application
Preferences are BROKEN
Portlet Tabs not implemented:
- Security tab
- Content type tab
- Can't edit Expiration Cache
- Edit mode in List needs Rows Displayed for both lists (apps, portlets)