In 5332-1.patch, ij3Test.java has been created to do this converting.
It just adopts 3 properties:
as ij.dataSource is not set in ij3_app.properties, the two properties below has been removed in the patch.
Besides, ij3.out is been changed as below.
— java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/ij3.out (revision 1146645)
+++ java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/ij3.out (working copy)
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
– Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
– contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
– this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
@@ -16,9 +16,10 @@
– this test shows that ij can detect the driver from the URL.
– the ij.properties file sets ij.database and nothing else.
-ij> – this test also exercises the shutdown on exit code
+ij(CONNECTION1)> – this test also exercises the shutdown on exit code
With the property ij.database=jdbc:derby:wombat;create=true, and the default connection for ScriptTestCase, there are two conenections, so the out is different.