1. Created and dropped hive_table table1 with columns col1 , col2
2. Fired basic search hive_table and checked "Show historical entities" which listed the DELETED table.
3. Clicked on the DELETED table and clicked on the Schema Tab for the table.
4. Include historical entities was checked by default (I suppose it is displaying the Show historical entities value checked in the Search page ).
5. Though it is checked , no columns were listed.
6. Toggled the value twice. Now Include historical entities is checked again , and now DELETED columns were listed.