The same config group is being shown twice after config group creation.
Here's what I did:
- Go to Services > HDFS > Configs
- Click on "Manage Config Groups"
- There were two groups already (Default and AMS-DN)
- Added the 10 config groups hdfs-01, hdfs-02, ... hdfs-10
- Clicked on hdfs-01 from the left panel
- Clicked on the + icon from the right panel
- This added hosts. Hit OK. Hit Save. This brings you out of the config group popups.
- Back on the Service page, the click on "Manage Config Groups". There's a duplicate entry for hdfs-01
- Click on the config group pulldown. There's a duplicate entry for hdfs-01 - see config_group_pulldown.png
- The duplicates go away after a page refresh