Issue 24582 - Font in tables in imported Powerpoint presentation is incorrect
Font in tables in imported Powerpoint presentation is incorrect
Status: ACCEPTED
Product: Impress
Classification: Application
Component: ui
OOo 1.1
All Windows XP
: P3 trivial with 2 votes (vote)
: ---
Assigned To: AOO issues mailing list
: ms_interoperability
Depends on:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2004-01-19 21:48 UTC by n7dr
Modified: 2013-08-07 15:21 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Issue Type: DEFECT
Latest Confirmation on: ---
Developer Difficulty: ---


Attachments
Text in cells renders as Times New Roman instead of Arial. Title renders correctly as Arial. (19.50 KB, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint)
2004-01-19 21:50 UTC, n7dr
no flags Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this issue.
Description n7dr 2004-01-19 21:48:27 UTC
A slide generated by Powerpoint that contains a textual table does not always
render the fonts correctly in Impress.

For example, a slide with an Arial title, and with textual cells containing
Arial text can be displayed, when opened with Impress, with an Arial title, but
non-Arial textual cells.

I will upload a simple one-slide demonstration of the problem.
Comment 1 n7dr 2004-01-19 21:50:35 UTC
Created attachment 12593 [details]
Text in cells renders as Times New Roman instead of Arial. Title renders correctly as Arial.
Comment 2 wolframgarten 2004-01-20 07:41:44 UTC
Reassigned to Christian.
Comment 3 christian.guenther 2004-01-20 15:25:14 UTC
change the target
Comment 4 christian.guenther 2004-01-20 15:27:02 UTC
I can see the bug with the attached document but I can't reproduce the bug with
a new document.
Please have a look.
Comment 5 christian.guenther 2004-04-27 11:55:11 UTC
I change the target
Comment 6 sven.jacobi 2005-07-20 16:44:30 UTC
accepted
Comment 7 gibi 2009-01-15 18:08:53 UTC
Still not working with OOo 3.0.1rc2 OOO300-m15 Build:9379.
Tested on Linux Mandriva with rpm X64.

Very bad effect when importing professional PPT files: tables are commonly used.

Looks like #65890 (on 2.x version) is a duplicate.
I add ms_interoperability keyword