More important zookeeper warnings are drown out by the following several times per minute:
2010-01-12 17:39:57,227:22317(0x4147eb90):ZOO_WARN@zookeeper_interest@1335: Exceeded deadline by 13ms
Perhaps this is an issue with the way virtualized systems manage gettimeofday results?
Maybe the current 10ms threshold could be pushed up a bit. I notice that 95% of the messages are below 50ms.
Is there an obvious configuration change that I can make to fix this?
config file below:
- The number of milliseconds of each tick
- The number of ticks that the initial
- synchronization phase can take
- The number of ticks that can pass between
- sending a request and getting an acknowledgement
- the directory where the snapshot is stored.
- the port at which the clients will connect