Affects Version/s: 3.5.8
Fix Version/s: None
Adding 2 nodes to 3 nodes ensemble with the following steps:
1. Start the new nodes (node 4, 5) and let them join the ensemble
2. Update existing nodes' configuration (node 1, 2, 3) to add the new nodes addresses and ports
3. Rolling restart the existing nodes
4. Stop the current leader (node 2)
5. New node (node 5) becomes leader
After this, zxid in the new leader (node 5) becomes the same as the old leader (node 2).
Please ignore the "before" wording on the logs name as they are irrelevant.