ZooKeeper client enters into infinite AuthFailedException cycle. For every operation its throws AuthFailedException
Here is the create operation exception
This can be reproduced easily with the following steps:
- Reduce the ZooKeeper client principal max life for example set 2 min. use command modprinc -maxlife 2min zkcli in kadmin. (This is done to reduce the issue reproduce time)
- Connect Client to ZooKeeper quorum,let it gets connected and some operations are done successfully
- Disconnect the Client's network, by pulling out the Ethernet cable or by any way. Now the Client is in disconnected state, no operation is expected,Client tries to reconnect to different-different servers in the ZooKeeper quorum.
- After two minutes Client tries to get new Keberos ticket and it fails.
- Connect the Client to network. Client comes in connected state but AuthFailedException for every operation.