after change to yarn-application mode, some functions cannot work normally, even effect other mudules, eg:
- Q1、when use default config of 'zeppelin.flink.uiWebUrl', it will show a strange Flink Web URL in zeppelin paragraph running UI. eg: `zeppelin.domain`/false/#/job/jobId. or else localhost display.
- Q2、when recovery is enabled, some functions different even cannot work after zeppelin restarted.
- S1、it will report NPE or RuntimeException, Cannot recover unless restarted (But some times it's work ok)
- S2、cannot rerun conf, env it not changed, it will report :java.io.IOException: Can not change interpreter properties when interpreter process has already been launched
- S3、Flink Web UI URL button lost,see follow screenshot:
- Q3、yarn model `hadoop classpath` need only, but yarn-application mode we must config HADOOP_CLASSPATH env
If there are problems that have not be clearly described, you can contact me at any time: