Affects Version/s: 0.9.0
Fix Version/s: None
Cloning a note violates an assumed constraint on the note model that assumes that paragraph IDs is unique for the whole notebook.
A bug that (most likely) is a consequence of that can be reproduced as follows:
- Create a new note A that uses the Flink interpreter (in shared mode).
- Create a flink.ssql paragraph A.1 that creates a table backed by a stream.
- Create a flink.ssql paragraph A.2 that creates a streaming query that reads from the table.
- Clone note A to note B.
- Change the contents of B.2 so it now inserts a finite amount of data into the table (e.g. using INSERT INTO).
- Run paragraph A.2.
- Run paragraph B.2.
- Try to cancel the streaming query from step (6).
I think in order to fix this the clone action should reset all the paragraph IDs.