Affects Version/s: 0.8.1
Fix Version/s: None
tested in linux / macos. Tested the ipython server directly.
Ipython / ipython server has currently mutliple problem.
- Concurrent execution and auto complete can make a paragraph hang forever (until restart of the ipython server). Maybe related to https://github.com/jupyter/jupyter_client/issues/429
- Out of memory for ipython will make a paragraph hang instead of throw one error.
- High cpu usage. The loop that read from the pub/sub should not try to read everytimes the pub sub. Need to be debounce.
Overall most of those bug might be related also to some jupyter_client bug or wrong usage.
However, those are the action item:
- synchronize auto complete / paragraph execution for now
- check the kernel status when we are checking for the thread
- sleep time to time when there is no message in pub/sub
- Use only one queue instead of 3 ?