1. Create a notebook with qa_user user as the owner
2. Give write permissions to user test_user1, and read permissions to user test_user3
3. Now in another tab, open the notebook with test_user1 user who has write permissions
4. In the original tab, have user qa_user (owner of the notebook) remove the write permissions from test_user1 user and grant it to some other user test_user5.
5. Goto the other tab where user test_user1 was logged in. It shows the corrects message as below
Insufficient privileges to readnote. Allowed users or roles: [test_user5] But the user test_user1 belongs to: [test_user1]
6. But on the click of Close button, the contents of the page are still readable. See attached screenshots. Ideally it should go to the homepage, as the user does not have read / write permissions to the notebook anymore.
Please note on the refresh of the page the user cannot see the contents.
- links to