GitHub user mfelgamal opened a pull request:
Adding extra libraries to livy
- What is this PR for?
Adding extra libraries to livy interpreter which isn't exist by default.
- What type of PR is it?
[ Improvement ]
- What is the Jira issue?
- How should this be tested?
- Create new livy interpreter or modify the default.
- Set `livy.spark.driver.extraClassPath` and `livy.spark.executor.extraClassPath` to path of libraries.
- Screenshots (if appropriate)
- Does the licenses files need update? no
- Is there breaking changes for older versions? no
- Does this needs documentation? yes
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/novelari/incubator-zeppelin feature/modifying-livy-doc
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #1255
Author: Fouad <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Merge pull request #2 from apache/master
update from original
Author: mfelgamal <email@example.com>
Merge pull request #4 from apache/master
Author: mahmoudelgamal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Adding external libraries to livy