It happens when we load some data in a DataFrame and registers it as a temp table.
Now, while querying the table using %SQL interpreter, result is a blank page which gets populated if we switch to any other graphs like pie chart/ bar graph and switchback OR refresh the page.
How to reproduce this issue:
1. Load some data in scala dataframe
2. Register it as a temp table
3. Use % SQL interpreter to query the above created temp table.
4. If the results are populated with the data try clearing the output of that paragraph and execute that paragraph again
5. Sometimes the data does not show up although its there