GitHub user kavinkumarks opened a pull request:
ZEPPELIN-1061 Select default interpreter while creating note
- What is this PR for?
This handles setting the default interpreter on creating a note through the zeppelin UI.
- What type of PR is it?
- What is the Jira issue?
- How should this be tested?
- Go to the 'Create Note' dialog and provide the name with the default interpreter selected.After clicking on the Create button, the selected interpreter should be shown properly in the interpreter binding section.
- If there is no interpreter selected, then the system default will be used.
- Screenshots (if appropriate)
- Does the licenses files need update? No
- Is there breaking changes for older versions? No
- Does this needs documentation? No
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/kavinkumarks/zeppelin zeppelin-1061-create-note-default-interpreter
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #1520
Author: Kavin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Added option to select the default interpreter on creating a note and
added websocket APIs to get interpreter settings for the former.Added
test cases too.