Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.3.0
Some stuff that we observed:
- addFpga() - we check for duplicate devices, but we don't print any error/warning if there's any.
- findMatchedFpga() should be called findMatchingFpga(). Also, is this method even needed? We already receive an FpgaDevice instance in updateFpga() which I believe is the same that we're looking up.
- variable IPIDpreference is confusing
- availableFpga / usedFpgaByRequestor are instances of LinkedHashMap. What's the rationale behind this? Doesn't a simple HashMap suffice?
- usedFpgaByRequestor should be renamed, naming is a bit unclear
- allowedFpgas should be an immutable list
- @VisibleForTesting methods should be package private
- get rid of * imports