There are a few typos and omissions in the documentation and yarn-default wrt running Docker containers on YARN. Below is what I noticed, but a more thorough review is still needed:
- docker.allowed.volume-drivers is not documented
- None of the GPU or FPGA related items are in the Docker docs.
- "To run without any capabilites," - typo in yarn-default.xml
- remove <!-
Docker configuration-> from yarn-default.xml
- yarn.nodemanager.runtime.linux.docker.delayed-removal.allowed missing from docs
- yarn.nodemanager.runtime.linux.docker.stop.grace-period missing from docs
- The user remapping features are missing from the docs, we should explicitly call this out.
- The privileged container section could use a bit of rework to outline the risks of the feature.
- Is it time to remove the security warnings? The community has made many improvements since that warning was added.
- "path within the contatiner" typo