SLS input format is verbose, and it doesn't scale out. We can improve it in these ways:
- We need to configure tasks one by one if there are more than one task in a job, which means the job configuration usually includes lots of redundant items. To specify the number of task for task configuration will solve this issue.
- Container host is useful for locality testing. It is obnoxious to specify container host for each task for tests unrelated to locality. We would like to make it optional.
- For most tests, we don't care about job.id. Make it optional and generated automatically by default.
- job.finish.ms doesn't make sense, just remove it.
- container type and container priority should be optional as well.