- Downloading files to a local machine/node is called "resource-localization".
- There are two components that perform resource-location (PublicLocalizer and ComponetLocalizers)
- Both components utilizes FSDownload.class to perform their downloads.
- We need a custom implementation of FSDownload.
- With this change, we make FSDownload.class extensible by wrapping it in a new ResourceDownloader.interface
- We also update the PublicLocalizer and ComponetLocalizers to load ResourceDownloader rather than FSDownload.
- NOTE: We use reflection to load the right implementation during runtime.