Thank you Wangda Tan for the detailed cleaning up and mvn integration activity. Overall it looks fine for me.. I could build this -Pyarn-ui. But i havenot tested it, I will cover that as part of
Few comments from my end. Pls correct me if I am wrong.
1. In hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/src/site/markdown/YarnUI2.md
We may need some change in below part
* Packaging and deploying Hadoop in this branch
* Modify `app/adapters/yarn-app.js`, change `host` to your YARN RM web address
* If you running YARN RM in your localhost, you should install `npm install -g corsproxy` and run `corsproxy` to avoid CORS errors. More details: `https://www.npmjs.com/package/corsproxy`. And the `host` of `app/adapters/yarn-app.js` should start with `localhost:1337`.
* Run `ember server`
* Visit your app at [http://localhost:4200](http://localhost:4200).
- Modify `app/adapters/yarn-app.js`, change `host` to, With
YARN-4514, we have a better way to handle this. We can refer to config.js instead.
- Run `ember server`. I think it is "ember serve".
2. In hadoop-yarn-ui/pom.xml, will "clean" target work? With clean, we expect the generated source and war file to be removed, correct?
3. In src/main/resources/META-INF/LICENSE.txt, Apache TEZ ui is mentioned in many places. Is it Apache YARN UI?
4. I may be wrong here Or could not find this info. In hadoop-yarn-ui/src/main/webapp/tests, how this will be triggered by jenkins. Pls help to share some information.