The MR2 FS docs could use some improvements.
- sizebasedweight - what is the "size" here? Total memory usage?
- minResources - what does min amount of aggregate memory mean given that this is not a reservation?
- maxResources - is this a hard limit?
- weight: How is this ratio configured? Eg base is 1 and all weights are relative to that?
- schedulingMode - what is the default? Is fifo pure fifo, eg waits until all tasks for the job are finished before launching the next job?
There's no mention of ACLs, even though they're supported. See the CS docs for comparison.
Also there are a couple typos worth fixing while we're at it, eg "finish. apps to run"
Worth keeping in mind that some of these will need to be updated to reflect that resource calculators are now pluggable.