This JIRA Includes:
- Add/parse labels option to capacity-scheduler.xml similar to other options of queue like capacity/maximum-capacity, etc.
- Include a "default-label-expression" option in queue config, if an app doesn't specify label-expression, "default-label-expression" of queue will be used.
- Check if labels can be accessed by the queue when submit an app with labels-expression to queue or update ResourceRequest with label-expression
- Check labels on NM when trying to allocate ResourceRequest on the NM with label-expression
- Respect labels when calculate headroom/user-limit