The document graphics generation is broken on malformed doxygen structured comment in trunk/src/xalanc/XPath/XalanQName.hpp
Removing the quote mark before the first period resolves the issue.
— trunk/src/xalanc/XPath/XalanQName.hpp 2011-04-25 14:11:29.000000000 -0700
+++ XalanQName.hpp 2011-05-02 11:15:56.000000000 -0700
@@ -54,18 +54,18 @@
- * Class to represent a qualified name: "The name of an internal XSLT object,
+ * Class to represent a qualified name. The name of an internal XSLT object,
- specifically a named template (see [7 Named Templates]), a mode (see [6.7 Modes]),
- an attribute set (see [8.1.4 Named Attribute Sets]), a key (see [14.2 Keys]),
- a locale (see [14.3 Number Formatting]), a variable or a parameter (see
- [12 Variables and Parameters]) is specified as a QName. If it has a prefix,
- then the prefix is expanded into a URI reference using the namespace declarations
- in effect on the attribute in which the name occurs. The expanded name
- consisting of the local part of the name and the possibly null URI reference
- is used as the name of the object. The default namespace is not used for
- * unprefixed names."
+ * unprefixed names.
class XALAN_XPATH_EXPORT XalanQName