When the application starts and there is no FileManager specified as initParam, the JBossFileManager gets added.
This results in the check happening everytime a FileManager is requested.
(When turning on logging, i can see it happening 12 times when starting a simple application)
My suggestion would be to not add it if it's not supported.
I don't know what the best way to do this would be.
The possibility i was thinking of so far involves the following:
- Creating a seperate utility class to check if it can support it
- perhaps a public static innerclass of JBossFileManager with public static method(s) to check it?
- or a seperate class (although i think this might be awkward)
- adding a test around adding the JBossFileManager to only do it when it could be supported.
- log messages were noticed by adjusting the log4j2 configuration in the form-processing application from struts-examples and starting it.