1. Install wookie 0.9.0 under tomcat and run the original 0.9.0 sql script.
2. Run tomcat/wookie and create some instances i.e weather or natter
3. Stop tomcat and run the sql migration script
4. Replace the 0.9.0 war with a new 0.9.1 version (you can create a 0.9.1 version using the ant build-release-war task)
5. Run tomcat/wookie.
6. Try to create a flatpack for the orginal widgets which were bundled with 0.9.0 (i.e. - weather or natter) - you should see some exceptions.
7. Try to create a flatpack for one of the newer widgets which were not part of the 0.9.0 release (i.e. jquerymobile, warp, whitelist) - these seems to be okay.
As part of the upgrade to 0.9.1 a column was added to the widget table named 'package_path'. New widgets that are added to wookie have this value set in WidgetFactory automatically. However existing widgets from the 0.9.0 version (such as weather, natter, etc do not). Part of the flatpackfactory class expects this value to be set in order to build a new flatpack and when this field is empty in a db widget record, the flatpack fails.