Requests to components/behaviors on stateless components should be standardized.
- provides a component unconfigured, if it is already inside the component hierarchy
- configures the page for render otherwise
- provides a component configured afterwards*,* if it was added during #onInitialize() or #onConfigure()
As a Wicket user I would expect access to components configured only.
If we decide to configure stateless pages everytime a component inside it is accessed, we have to decide wether
- excluding feedbacks from configuration is enough (as is done currently)
- configuration of all components should be reset, so that configuration is repeated on the following render (e.g. ListViews picking up their items, configuration is updated according to a new model state)
- or whether the whole page should be detached too (this would refresh loadable models too)