Uploaded image for project: 'Wicket'
  1. Wicket
  2. WICKET-4829

ComponentResolvers created in app init ignore markup's namespace

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 6.2.0
    • Fix Version/s: 6.3.0
    • Component/s: wicket
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Windows, Java 6.x

      Description

      Initially this problem was occurring in a page with an enclosure and so I thought it was specific to enclosures but on minimalizing the quickstart it is apparent that it happens on any page where a non default namespace is specified AND a href has a relative path.

      The attached quickstart has a single page with no components at all. In 6.x the page fails if a non default namespace is specified in the <html> tag. This works fine in 1.4.x and 1.5.x

      <html xmls:foobar>

      causes:

      Last cause: Unable to find component with id 'foobar_relative_path_prefix_' in [HtmlHeaderContainer [Component id = _header_0]]
      Expected: 'header_0.foobar_relative_path_prefix'.
      Found with similar names: ''

      If we remove the non standard namespace declaration from the html element then the page works fine.

      Also, if we remove the line:

      <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" title="Stylesheet"/>

      from the HomePage.html then the problem doesn't occur.

      Problem could possibly be related to how RelativePathPrefixHanlder deals with a non default namespace.

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                mgrigorov Martin Grigorov
                Reporter:
                chrisc Chris Colman
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                2 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: