Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Critical Critical
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 6.1.0
    • Fix Version/s: 6.1.1, 6.2.0, 1.5.9
    • Component/s: wicket
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      The way URLs are encoded was changed (WICKET-4645) and now the first request (with ;jsessionid in path) generates invalid internal links:
      My page is mounted to "/Home/" and I get redirected to "/Home/;jsessionid=1234?0" (fine). There's a Link on the page and the generated URL for it is "../Home;jsessionid=1234?0-1.ILinkListener-link". Note the missing "/". This results in a 404 and breaks basically all of my system tests.

      I'll attach a simple quickstart which demonstrates the problem. It's important to delete the jsessionid cookie before accessing the page.

      1. quickstart-4789.zip
        23 kB
        Christoph Leiter

        Activity

        Hide
        Sven Meier added a comment -

        Fixed by keeping an empty segment for separation of a non empty base from empty relative url.

        I had to adjust a bogus test for WICKET-4518, but luckily the FormInput example still works.

        Show
        Sven Meier added a comment - Fixed by keeping an empty segment for separation of a non empty base from empty relative url. I had to adjust a bogus test for WICKET-4518 , but luckily the FormInput example still works.
        Hide
        Martin Grigorov added a comment -

        Christoph confirmed the fix in the mail discussion so I merged it to branch wicket-1.5.x too.
        Thank you, Sven!

        Show
        Martin Grigorov added a comment - Christoph confirmed the fix in the mail discussion so I merged it to branch wicket-1.5.x too. Thank you, Sven!

          People

          • Assignee:
            Sven Meier
            Reporter:
            Christoph Leiter
          • Votes:
            1 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            5 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development