NOTE: This only happens using Firefox (v15), while in Chromium (v18) it doesn't happen:
- If you copy something in plain text from an external text editor to a wave, it copy/pastes ok
- If you copy something from a wave to a wave (the same or a different one):
- it does copy, as you can paste in an external text editor
- but it does not paste correctly (it pastes nothing)
Workaround: copy from wave, paste in text editor, copy from text editor, paste in wave.
Possibly interesting info:
- If you copy text "kk" within editing mode, when pasting in external editor it pastes "kk ". That is, some additional character that shows as "blank space" is attached in the end.
- If you copy text "kk" outside editing mode (from a blip that is not in edition mode), when pasting in external editor it pastes "kk". That is, no additional character. Still, if getting into edition mode and trying to paste, nothing is pasted.