- SASL is done
- session restart after SASL auth
- improved continuation implementation and expires (BOSH wait) times
- accumulated messages (more than the requests/responses available) are merged into a single request for better efficiency (bandwidth, latency)
- the messages from vysper are wrapped inside a body
- the messages from BOSH clients are routed to vysper stripped from their body
With the current implementation it is possible to connect and communicate with Vysper through BOSH at a basic level.