Can we change the url of velocity link on http://velocity.apache.org/engine/devel/getting-started.html page?
This url will ultimately redirect the user to http://bluedogfan.com/wp-signup.php?new=mirrors page which is useless
Steps to reproduce this bug:
1. Go to http://velocity.apache.org/engine/devel/getting-started.html
2. Under downloading velocity section, click on Velocity link
3. http://velocity.apache.org/download.cgi#engine is displayed
4. Click on velocity-1.6.2.zip under Binaries and sources section
5. http://bluedogfan.com/wp-signup.php?new=mirrors page is displayed with the message Registration has been disabled.
To fix this bug i have changed http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/velocity/engine/trunk/xdocs/docs/getting-started.xml code.
Under section dowloading velocity i have changed:
http://www.apache.org/dist/velocity/engine URL works. Please let me know your comments on this. Can i checkout and commit this patch?
Please find attached the modified getting-started.xml code. Also the steps to reproduce the issue has been attached in Gettting Started.doc