Changed to provide similar functionality by using the predictive reload modules. Create a Level_2.pm which returns unload / power off node.
Major change as part of this is to move the predictive module setting from the management node to the computer table. This will allow for finer control over single or groups of computers.
- add unload routine to each provisioning module
DB - move predictivemoduleid to computer table from managementnode table, update module table
Backend - create Level_2.pm.
- add an action return value to the array that is returned from the predictive modules. (unload, reload)
- update code in Datastructure to pull predictive module info from request data hash, instead of management hash.
- frontend - add predictive reload module to computer information, remove from management node interface
- add code to the upgrade script to move the predictivemoduleid from the management node table to the computer table
Add support for general power management. power off idle blades based on current usage levels
Through the web-interface allow site admins to define a policy based on some usage level value when and how many blades to shutdown.
requires a new computer state "offavailable" or something like it
the backend would need to figure out the current load on the given system, either locally or through xmlrpc calls.
These are initial thoughts and should be discussed more