The current ducc.properties states
- Specify a minimum amount of free swap space available on a node.
- If an agent detects free swap space dipping below the value defined
- below, it will find the fattest (in terms of memory) process in its
- inventory and kill it. The value of the parameter below is expressed
- in MB.
- Initially disabled by setting the threshold at 0.
- Set this to 1GB equiv
- OVERRIDE by merger Thu Mar 10 11:39:13 2016 old value: 0
The agent gets swap info from /proc/meminfo where swap is expressed in KB. The above comment asks a user to define threshold in MB which is wrong. It should be KB instead of MB
Also add units when logging memory and swap to make it explicit