I'm trying to calculate some stats doing null-transform on a content served from the cache. However, I observed high CPU iowait when doing this. I isolated the issue to be related to the case when we do transformation on a content served from the cache. Please, see the attached few lines patch which when applied to the null-transform plugin causes high CPU iowait. Note also that when I tried the original null-transform plugin I didn't observe such increased CPU iowait. Please, see also the attached picture where you can see the increased CPU iowait (between 15:30 and 16:30 in red) when I started the test with null-transform from cache.