Support HTTP/2 as a client side L7 protocol. This feature is implemented into ATS core.
Now, it supports the latest HTTP/2 draft version, h2-16.
- Build ATS codes normally. you need neither any build option nor external HTTP/2 library.
- Configure settings to use https.
- Add settings to records.config to use http2.
- Access to ATS by HTTP/2 client.
- For experiment. Please don't merge it. It enables to interpret HTTP/2 requests and respond for it. But now this code is unsafe and dirty. More refactoring is required.
- Fundamental HTTP/2 frame handling
- Flow control
- Some error handlings
- More debugging
- Write documents
- Add test tools for HPACK, HTTP/2 frames