Write a test-artifacts.sh that will do the following.
- Download the apache-gremlin-console-x.y.z.zip (and -server and -source).
- Unzip and make sure its not corrupt.
- Check to make sure that doc/ directory exists (index.html there? images/ there?)
- Check to make sure that javadocs/ directory exists. index.html ? GraphTraversal.html.
- Check MD5, PGP, SHA1 against .zip.
- Check bin/ to make sure .bat and .sh are there and filesize not 0.
- Check LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER, etc. exist and filesize is reasonable and that its valid ASCII text (not some corrupted stuff).
- Check ext/ directory exists and default plugins there.
- Check lib/ directory and jars are there and folder size is "reasonable."
- Run gremlin.sh. Pipe in a script and make sure result is correct and exit code is 0.