Uploaded image for project: 'Tika'
  1. Tika
  2. TIKA-3158

Macros not extracted from OpenDocument format Office files (zip format)

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.24.1
    • Fix Version/s: 1.25
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Tika is not extracting the VB macros from each of the attached OpenDocument files. These files were created in LibreOffice, I added a shape to each document and then set a simple macro to run on click (which tries to launch calc.exe).

      I have enabled options in the OOXMLParser and OfficeConfig to extract macros, but it has not made a difference.

        Attachments

        1. libre-calc-macro.ods
          30 kB
          Robert Kaulbach
        2. libre-launch-calc.odt
          29 kB
          Robert Kaulbach
        3. libre-launch-calc.odp
          14 kB
          Robert Kaulbach

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                tallison Tim Allison
                Reporter:
                rkv Robert Kaulbach
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                2 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: