These are TFrameTransport related issues from
- TFramedTransport.flush is not called anywhere; therefore, the message is never sent. outProtocol.transport.flush should be added to generated processors after outProtocol.writeMessageEnd, and also after writeException.
- TFramedTransport.remainingBytes are not reset anywhere, thus the header of second and further messages are not processed properly
- TFramedTransport.flush incorrectly checks if buffer >= headerSize (got there by incorrectly porting code COCOA lib)
- TFramedTransport does not read the whole message from the underlaying transport at once (that I understand is the whole point of TFramedTransport)
- 1. needs compiler changes