I basically used clang-tidy to apply the following C++11 refactorings (which make very much sense to me)
- make use of override keyword whenever a virtual function is overwritten
- make use of auto keyword for iterators
- make use of auto keyword when every a redundancy can be avoided, e.g.
uint32_t len = static_cast<uint32_t>(str.length());
auto len = static_cast<uint32_t>(str.length());
- replaced NULL with nullptr
- make use of explicitly-defaulted function definition
Additionally, I applied some more const-correctness to some functions.